Thursday, March 12, 2009

Michigan v Iowa Big Ten Tourney Glog while working


running events of my day while working and trying to watch Michigan Basketball clinch their tourney bid.

2:45 - Pedi is killing early... and this damn ringer on my phone is driving me up a damn wall... I hate everyone already... Michigan up early

2:48 - Michigan up 14 - 7... and all from Pedi (Deshawn Sims) kid is playing great... work is driving me nutty.... Dealing with sports fans calling into a station is the last thing from being enjoyable.

2:52 - I hate Gavin Edwards. He works with me and has that Meltdown blog that is over in my links page...

2:55 - Ok... it is clear that Pedi is playing the game of his life... This kid cant miss... Michigan up 21-9 with 10 and a half to go in the first

3:04 - Brent Musburger just called Pedi "perfect"... Mike and Terry are yelling at eachother about the Tigers and I just had some idiot call in and say "Tell Valenti Michigan is in and I hate Michigan State" lol Michigan up ten with 6 and a half to go in the first

3:07 - Former walk-on David Merritt just canned a three... now I know he plays his ass off... but it is embarrassing that Michigan still has two former walk-ons that get a ton of run for them (CJ Lee is the other) Michigan still hammering Iowa... 30-17 with 5 to go in the first.

3:10 - LOL, our station is running these Dane Cook commercials... Friday June 12th at the Palace... Hmmm... I wonder how much of his material will be stolen?



3:13 - Valenti is pimping this game as being over... yelling "Stroke" on the air and really it is a bit too early.... and Gavin enters the studio... here we go...

3:19 - Michigan up 21... LMAO

3:25 - Manny on pace for a triple double... he is great.

3:39 - Second half about to start... Erin Andrews is a disaster... you should do some reading up on her and Mets 3rd Baseman David Wright, lol

3:43 - Just about halfway done with my shift... I cannot wait to dominate the pasta I brought in... Also, these peanut butter pretzels that my mom got me for my birthday... damn things are like crack. **sidenote** I wish people would stop using the term "bucket list"

3:49 - So I just got a text from one of my buddies... hilarious... "I think were gonna try out a new power hour mix cd at our place tonight if ur interested" My friends are great....

3:55 - this has turned into a complete ass kicking... and I have turned my attention toward work

4:04 - 61-35 michigan with about 7 left... this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment