Tuesday, February 24, 2009

List: Top Athletes In Movies

SI.com's fanation has a blog about Top Cinematic Performances by Athletes and I personally think it is complete crap. 

The article does a run down of the top 5 and frankly had me laughing the whole time. Before I throw in my biggest two snubs that she left out... Let me just hit on a few that she missed. 

  • Cam Neely in Dumb and Dumber




  • Lawrence Taylor in Any Given Sunday




  • Dan Marino in Ace Ventura





  • Michael Jordan in Space Jam





All of which I think are much better than most of the posted list from the SI blog...However to leave out Shaq in Blue Chips is mind numbing!!! 


I have no clue what to tell you about that video... other than that was the only one I could find before I threw in the towel on looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment